City Court

Frequently Requested Phone Numbers

ContactPhone Number
City Prosecutor - Matt Clifford(928) 322-3769
Graham County Jail(928) 792-5214
Graham County Justice of the Peace 
(928) 428-1210
Motor Vehicle Division(928) 428-2592

How to Pay a Ticket / Fine

Monthly payments are required. No advance payments and no personal checks are accepted. Call (928) 432-4090 to make payment arrangements. If you fail to make monthly payments your case will be turned over to Fines/Fees and Restitution Enforcement (FARE) for collections.

Court’s Payment Acceptance Policies:

The GVC Municipal Court {Safford~Thatcher~Pima} accepts the following methods of payment:

~ Cash (in person at the courthouse only)

~ Money order

~ Cashier’s Check

~ Debit or Credit Card

~ Other financial institution generated fund transfer instrument and other forms or means of payment mandated by the Supreme Court

The Court does not accept personal checks.

A receipt shall be provided for every payment made in person to the Court.

The receipt provided by the Court is proof of payment.

There will be a $25 charge for any returned checks or money orders for insufficient funds or stop payments, or any credit/debit chargebacks.


To use Arizona Courts Online payment, go to
For both pre and post adjudicated, a $5 service fee will be added to your payment. Payments for cases in collection will not incur a service fee.

To use nCourt, you can call them at 1-855-436-6820 or pay online by clicking the link below
(nCourt charges a 5% fee of payment amount, ie: $25.00 payment would incur a fee of $1.25)

To Pay online click here

Pay Near Me

Jury Duty Information

If you are unable to serve, please fax or mail a written request to: 

GVC Municipal Court          

 702 S. 8th Ave. 

Safford, AZ 85546 

Fax: 928-348-3180

Please make sure you include a phone number with your request.

Non-Jury Trial Information

Contact the court if you have any questions regarding a trial at (928) 432-4090. Keep the court informed of any address changes.

If you are being represented by an attorney you must contact them for any information regarding your trial.

If you fail to appear in court as ordered, the court will issue a warrant for your arrest.

Victim Services

If you have been a victim of a crime or know someone who has, please contact City Prosecutor Matt Clifford at (928) 322-3769.

Presumptive standards for remote and in-person hearings