The Safford Pool will be opening on Friday, May 29, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Registration for swim lessons and pool passes will take place beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020. To limit staff and customer contact, please print and fill out forms prior to arrival. If you do not have a printer available at home, you may fill out your forms when you come to register.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the City of Safford is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of its staff and patrons at the Safford Pool this summer. Swim Team and Pool Party Reservations will not be permitted this season, however we are excited to announce we will still be offering swim lessons. To help encourage social distancing, classes for swim lessons will be smaller this year and some classes will require a parent/guardian to be present with the child in the water to limit the amount of person to person contact. While classes may be smaller, they will feel more personalized for your swimmer, and we are also adding more times for classes so that the number of slots available is still the same as usually offered.
Follow these three steps to register for pool services:
• STEP 1: Review the Pool Schedule document below, then select the registration form(s) you are interested in signing up for (i.e. swim lessons, pool passes).
• STEP 2: Fill out your form(s). All information is required.
Please print and fill out forms prior to arrival. If you do not have a printer available at home, you may fill out your forms when you come to register.
• STEP 3: Payment Options:
o Register at City Annex - May 26 - May 28
- Located at 808 S 8th Avenue
- Registration Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Cash, check or credit card is accepted at this location (Make checks payable to City of Safford)
o Register at Safford Pool - After May 28
- Located at 1024 W Main Street
- During operating hours (see schedule for pool hours)
- Cash or check are accepted at this location (Make checks payable to City of Safford)
For questions, please call 928-432-4140 or email email@example.com. Please be patient during this time as we are receiving higher than usual amounts of phone calls and emails to our office. We will get back to you as quick as we can.
Session 1 Swimming Lessons Registration Form
Session 2 Swimming Lessons Registration Form
Pool Pass Registration Form