· Help students improve their English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via group sessions and/or other modes of delivery.
· Plan, prepare and deliver lessons.
· Prepare teaching materials.
· Maintain attendance records.
· Check and assess students’ work.
· Report to supervisor on progress of students on a monthly basis.
· Attend events to promote the program in the community.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent spoken and written language skills in Spanish and English
· Knowledge of operating a computer, including downloading files and Microsoft office software
· Skill in project organization
· Comfort in working with students of different levels
· Previous experience as an English Teacher preferred
· High School Diploma or GED
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Position open until filled.